Cafe-Med.net

the best moment of their careers." Under Mourinho

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 10/09/2016 07:50:41    Sujet du message: the best moment of their careers." Under Mourinho Répondre en citant

NEW YORK, N.Y. - Dwyane Wade had a stomach virus and missed Miamis shootaround on Tuesday. He wasnt sure if he would be able to play against Brooklyn.Once the game started, the star guard looked just fine.Wade scored 28 points to lead the Heat to a 95-91 victory over the Nets. He was 12 for 24 from the field and also contributed five rebounds and four assists.I had three pieces of toast and two bananas, Wade said. Thats all I had to eat today, but it got me through. If Im going to be out here I might as well do something. Otherwise I might as well have stayed in the hotel.The Heat had five players score in double figures, including three reserves. Starting forward Luol Deng had 18 points, and rookie Shabazz Napier scored 11.The game was delayed for 29 minutes in the first quarter when the installation of a new green roof at Barclays Center led to a water leak.I didnt even know it was raining outside, said Joe Johnson, who scored 16 points for the Nets. I was like How the hell we got a leak if it aint raining.Mason Plumlee had 21 points and nine rebounds for Brooklyn, and Deron Williams added 15 points and 11 assists.The Heat led by as many as 13 points in the fourth quarter, but the Nets closed to 93-91 on Bojan Bogdanovics 3-pointer with 35 seconds left.After a Miami timeout, Wade missed a long 3, but Bogdanovic was called for a loose ball foul on Deng.When I turned around there was only six on the shot clock, so I knew I had to get it up, Wade said. I just wanted to hit the rim and give ourselves a chance, and we got something positive out of it.Deng made both foul shots to lift Miami to a 95-91 lead.The biggest thing is to make the first one, he said. To me it wasnt two free throws, it was just worry about this one. Once I made it, my mindset was make this one and its now a two-possession game.Following a Nets timeout, Jarrett Jack missed a wide-open layup and neither team scored again.Wade scored Miamis first 10 points of the game and had 17 at intermission. The Heat extended their lead to 15 points on several occasions in the second quarter before settling for a 55-45 halftime lead.The Nets then opened the second half with a 12-3 run, pulling within one on Johnsons layup with 8:15 left in the third. But Wade then scored for the Heat, who put together an 18-8 surge to increase their advantage to 11.I dont wish anything bad on Dwyane Wade. I just hope hes sick again tomorrow, Miami coach Erik Spoelstra said. He played with tremendous energy and was our best bail out when in doubt.TIP-INSHeat: Mario Chalmers and Shawne Williams each scored 10 points. ... The Heat outrebounded the Nets 41-37. ... Forward Josh McRoberts likely will miss the rest of the season due to a torn lateral meniscus in his right knee. He last played on December 9 in Phoenix. ... Chris Bosh has a strained calf and did not travel to Brooklyn with the team. He is sidelined indefinitely. ... The Heat, who beat the Nets 95-83 in their first meeting of the season on Nov. 17, had lost six of eight coming into the day.Nets: Brooklyn put together a pregame video tribute for Jeffrey Vanchiro. Better known as Jeffrey Gamblero, the long-time Nets fan died on Sunday. The Nets players wore the name Gamblero on the back of their warmup shirts. ... Williams is the only Net to start each of the teams last five games. ... Center Brook Lopez missed his fifth straight game with a lower back strain. He last played against Atlanta on Dec. 5.BIRDMAN FLYING AGAINMiami centre Chris Birdman Andersen played in his second straight game after missing the previous nine due to an ankle injury. He had four points and a season-high nine rebounds in 19 1/2 minutes.FOWL SHOOTINGThe Nets went 23 for 32 at the foul line and 8 for 28 from 3-point range. Johnson was 4 for 8 from beyond the arc while most of the team struggled from long range.UP NEXTHeat: Host Utah on WednesdayNets: Visit Toronto on Wednesday Bruce Smith Jersey. Vinatieri will face his former team in Sundays AFC championship game.Post-season Record: 20-9 (Colts were 2-1 when Vinatieri was on injured reserve following 2009 season). Nickell Robey Jersey. Steven Gerrards free kick and Daniel Sturridges deflected shot put Liverpool two goals clear by the 48th minute, but the pressure of being a serious challenger for the title for the first time since 2009 showed in the final half-hour. http://www.billsfanaticfootball.com/authentic-oj-simpson-bills-jersey/. Chief operating officer Jeff Wilpon and general manager Sandy Alderson were among those there. The get-together also included sports agent Brodie Van Wagenen, but not Cano. Cardale Jones Bills Jersey. Vazquez will be defending his IBF belt for the sixth time since August 2010, having lost only three of his 36 fights. Burns saw plans to defend his WBO belt dashed recently when two planned opponents withdrew from title fights. Eric Wood Jersey.com) - Drew Hutchison is coming off one of the best starts in his young career and will look to build on that when the Toronto Blue Jays battle the struggling Boston Red Sox in game two of their three game set at Fenway Park. PRAGUE, Czech Republic -- Pep Guardiola and Jose Mourinho renew their rivalry on Friday when Bayern Munich and Chelsea meet in the UEFA Super Cup, giving both coaches an opportunity to win a first piece of continental silverware with their new clubs. When Guardiola and Mourinho were coaching Spanish giants Barcelona and Real Madrid, respectively, they met in 11 "el clasico" matches and were hardly complimentary about each other. Things appear to have changed, though. "Its not about me and Pep," said Mourinho, who is back at Chelsea for a second spell. "Its about Chelsea and its about Bayern Munich. And its about the Super Cup where the European champion (plays) against the Europe League champion. And Peps not the European champion and Im not the Europa League champion. "We just coach now the European champion and the Europa League champion. So, this is not about us, its about Chelsea and Bayern." Guardiola, who ended his one-year sabbatical to take over at Bayern, echoed that. "Millions, millions people around the world are watching these two marvelous teams, two marvelous clubs, for the players, not for the coaches," Guardiola said. After winning the Super Cup with Barcelona in 2009 and 2011, Guardiola can become the first coach to win the trophy three times, while his opponent has never won it. "Its not a competition, its a match that gives a trophy," Mourinho said. "If anyone of us says he doesnt want to try to win the trophy, its not true.dddddddddddd Everybody wants to try." Bayern was European footballs dominant force last year, winning the Bundesliga, the Champions League and the German Cup. "Only perfect teams can do it," said Mourinho, who name-checked attacking midfielders Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben as players to watch. "Its a fantastic team, the team of players in the best moment of their careers." Under Mourinho, Chelsea has started the English season strongly by picking up seven points out of a possible nine in the Premier League and will be coming off a 0-0 draw at reigning champion Manchester United on Monday. "We can compete against them," Mourinho said of Bayern. "And when you compete eye to eye, it means that you think you can win. And we think we can." Guardiola will struggle to better Bayerns unprecedented success of last season, although the German power has never won a Super Cup. However, the former Spain midfielder is regarded as one of Europes premier coaches, winning 14 titles over four seasons at Barca, and lost just two of those 11 matches against Mourinho. And he knows Mourinhos tactics well. "Quick counterattacks. Hes a master in these actions," Guardiola said. "When youre in a good position and you have the ball and when you lose the ball, youre done," added Guardiola, who described Mourinho as "an excellent trainer." The Super Cup will be played in Prague after 15 years being staged in Monaco. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 10/09/2016 07:50:41    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation